16 January 2009

Silver white winter...

...is not one of my favorite things. Unlike Maria, I do not add winter to "a few of my favorite things" when I dance around in my dress made entirely from the curtains that once hung in my bedroom. However, it is fun to blog about. So, I'm including some photos for your enjoyment, wherever you may be. This morning, according to the trusty local hometown paper, the temperature at 6:45 AM was around 5 degrees downtown. I know for a fact that yesterday when I went to my first class of the spring semester, I nearly froze myself into oblivion, never to return. Enjoy my photos, and please stay warm, wherever you may dwell.

I took this photo last year out on our porch because I found it so hilarious. A crocodile covered in snow. Very hilarious to me. (No, that is not a real crocodile.)

1 comment:

Melissa Macker said...

I'm so glad to hear that no actual crocodiles were harmed in the making of this blog. (I don't think he'd like the snow too much.) Stay warm!