I found another video of Pride and Prejudice clips that I truly love. Enjoy one more video from my favorite movie in the entire world. I also really love this song by Lifehouse. Enjoy.
Yes, Keira Knightley is my least favorite actress in the world. Her Elizabeth Bennet was dreadful. I think Jane Austen probably rolled over once or twice. Horrible, horrible film. As I said, I only watch ONE Pride and Prejudice. The Colin Firth one. The casting in the new film was WRONG WRONG WRONG.
3 comments:
Love this movie :) The new one kind of made me gag a bit... I love Kiera but no no noooooo....
Oh that above comment was from me, I added my name back so you can actually tell who this is coming from when I comment :)
Yes, Keira Knightley is my least favorite actress in the world. Her Elizabeth Bennet was dreadful. I think Jane Austen probably rolled over once or twice. Horrible, horrible film. As I said, I only watch ONE Pride and Prejudice. The Colin Firth one. The casting in the new film was WRONG WRONG WRONG.
Post a Comment